Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Motivated

Feeling super motivated about everything. I want to bike and rock climb and do yoga and run and play soccer! This new motivation comes from my boyfriend's friend from class who now works with him and is so motivating and positive. She is really athletic, but wants to run with me and today was our first day. We ran a mile then did some little exercises after. It made exercising much more fun and I hope we get a schedule together so we can do it throughout the coming semester! I am taking a cycling class mondays and wednesdays, so hopefully we can run on tuesdays and thursdays! I want exercise to become part of my routine and something that I feel weird if I don't do it. I want it to be SUSTAINABLE. I don't want this to go on for a couple of months then nothing happens for another 10 months. Hopefully having a super energized exercise buddy will help! Feeling happy. p.s. like the new banner?

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear things are going so well and that you're so motivated! I need some of that motivation . . . And I LOVE the new banner!

    ReplyDelete