Monday, November 19, 2012

Exercise Help

Since my grand plan to have a workout buddy has mostly failed due to time constraints/schedule conflcits, I have decided to turn to the internet to assist in my weight loss/fitness goal.

http://www.divine.ca/en/health/exercise-finder/c_266/

I found this website and I think it would be good to do a main work out, then one exercise from each body area as finishers. And if I don't do a "main workout" I can just do more of these.

Example:

Main workout:
Run 20 minutes (to begin with, of course. I want to increase this gradually)

Finishers:
One exercise from each body area, 10-20 reps each.

We'll see if this is do-able. Maybe I won't stick to this plan exactly, but it is still good to have a source where I can see what exercises I can do to target my main body insecurities.

No comments:

Post a Comment