Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Trick

I got out my portable DVD player and set it up in front of the treadmill. IT WORKED WONDERS. I didn't even look at the time until about 20 minutes in. I felt much better. I only put on a cartoon that lasts about 20 minutes, but will play consecutively. I've decided to wait to play movies when I increase mileage and need something to keep going. 144 minutes, to be exact. I am also thinking of playing TV shows that run an hour instead of 20-30 minutes, such as Torchwood. It will be good to play those again because I haven't watched them for a while.

Anyway. Feeling good. Feeling tired. But much more confident than last Wednesday's run!

2 comments:

  1. And Torchwood ought to get your adrenaline going because of how freaky some of those episodes are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. True that! In Cowboy Bebop there can be a shot where nothing is happening, it is just showing the ship or whatever. But in a real-life actor show, it will probably not have those moments. BTW did you know there is a 4th season of Torchwood coming out?? (actually...now that I think about it, you may have been the one to tell me this, haha)

    ReplyDelete